- Padded, removable hip belt;
- Durable and non-slip handle;
- Easy access to the main bags compartment from the front;
- ‘MOLLE’ attachment system in backpacks key points;
- Main compartment has extra pockets and ‘MOLLE’ attachment system inside;
- Small pouch attached to bag with ‘MOLLE’ attachment assistance;
- Two additional pockets on the outside of the bag;
- The main compartment adapted for communication devices with antenna outputs;
- Side pockets with water drainage holes and rigid handles;
- The bottom compartment is integrated with rain cover.
Tasmanian Tiger Ultra-lightweight and modular dual backpack with a large enough capacity for longer hikes or service tasks. The small extra bag is perfect to wear, when you need only the most necessary gear while going on patrol or a small walk near the base camp. Main bag can be used for the things that are necessary to be delivered back to the base camp. It can hold a large sleeping bag, tent or canopy, food for 2 to 3 days and other traveling items. ‘MOLLE’ attachment system not only provides the opportunity to expand backpack with a variety of accessory pockets and pouches, but also allows you to attach a small bag, so you get one compact bag system for easy transportation. a pocket for drinking system in both bags gives you opportunity to be ready for longer or shorter trips. Comfortable hip belt, shoulder straps and back system will support you on the road, as well the durable materials will ensure long-lasting lifetime of the backpack.
- Material: T-Square Rip
- Dimensions: 64 x 34 x 40 cm
- Capacity: 60L (45L + 15L)
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Load capacity: up to 15 kg