Tasmanian Tiger TT Combat Pack 22L
- Ergonomic, padded back with removable support;
- Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps;
- Removable hip belt with zipper pockets;
- Two spacious front pockets;
- ‘MOLLE’ attachment system in backpacks key points;
- Adjustable shoulder straps;
- Hydration system compatible;
- Complies with airline hand baggage conditions;
- ‘Velcro’ clips on bags front side for the name and unit patches.
This backpack will be a soldier’s best friend! It is lightweight, small, but spacious enough so you could fit all the necessary gear. Side pockets made of an elastic material ‘MOLLE’ attachment system allows you to customize the backpack to your needs and the task at hand. It is worth to pay attention to the back panel, that is fitted with a sturdy and extremely comfortable back support system. The system is designed so that backpack will not lose its shape even when carrying no the most typical load. In situations when "WSHTF", the back support can be removed and used as a splint. Durable 700D Cordura material used for this backpack offers a long lifetime and excellent resistance to abrasion.
Overall, this is a universal battle backpack, that will be a great companion even in the most difficult of situations. It is ideal in both service and adventures.
- Material: Cordura 700D/ Cordura 500D MultiCam
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 12 cm
- Capacity: 22L
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Load capacity: up to 10 kg