Tasmanian Tiger Bug Out Pack 40L
- X Vent Zero Plus Carrying System;
- Hip belt;
- Compression strap;
- Durable, non-slip handle;
- Hydration system compatible;
- Main inner compartment with volume pockets and MOLLE system;
- Two front pockets with zipped compartments;
- Antenna ports into the main compartment;
- MOLLE system;
- Front and side areas with MOLLE system for optional attachment of additional pouches.
"Closest thing to wear nothing" - this slogan is very well known from other costumers who bought this product. But exactly the same can be said about the new "X-Vent Zero Plus" back system. This, award-winning back carrying system is great for very hot conditions and high intensity activities. Backpack, regardless of the weight of your body, touches you only in two points - the top of the shoulders and hips! The rest of the back is completely free, ensuring the best possible ventilation.
Backpacks name - "TT Bug Out Bag" hints of the purpose backpack has been created - for true survivors. Bag has the widest possible opening, so it will be very easy to arrange your stuff, as well as have access to the necessary items, even if they are located somewhere in the middle of the bag. Inside the main compartment, there is a separate pocket for drinking system, as well as ‘MOLLE’ system fasteners,if you want to add additional pockets for equipment for better organization. Also there is a smaller pocket inside.
On the outside, there are two external pockets, each of which has both a separate smaller pocket and ‘MOLLE’ attachment system. The bottom pocket has another 2 Velcro fastened pockets where you can put anything from the assault magazine, ending with other similar size objects.
The entire bag exterior has ‘MOLLE’ system, so it can adapt very well to your needs with other pockets.
Overall, this 40L backpack is very suitable as a practical everyday backpack. It is also ideal for a small 1-day hiking trip and other activities as well - it can be great to use for the military needs as a large patrol bag. Durable 700D Cordura fabric will protect it from tearing and provide excellent water resistance under all circumstances.
- Material: Cordura 700D / Cordura 500D Multicam
- Dimensions: 61 x 36 x 31 cm
- Capacity: 45L
- Weight: 2,6kg
- Load capacity: up to 20 kg
- Back-system: V2 Plus Carrying System